All fundraising requests for academic department projects must first be approved by the Dean of Central Campus and the President, Texas Campus Operations and Online Programs. This process helps to ensure that all of our fundraising projects are focusing on needs which align with our mission and strategic plan.
Procedure for academic departments or programs:
- The department should complete the Fundraising Pre-Proposal Form and submit it to the Dean, Central Campus.
- The dean and president will complete the Pre-Proposal Review and return the review to the department.
- If the pre-proposal is approved, the department will then complete the Fundraising Proposal Form and submit it to the Dean, Central Campus.
- The dean and president will complete the Proposal Review.
- If the proposal is approved, the Director of College Development will contact the department to set up a meeting to begin formulating a plan for the fundraising project.
- If the proposal is not approved, the department will receive the review back from the dean or president.
Contact the Director of College Development Amy Bawcom at ext. 1472 or email@example.com with any questions about the procedure.