- All rooms must be reserved or checked out unless otherwise stated.
- Rooms must be reserved 24 hours in advance. (We will make every effort to accommodate patrons if a reservation was not made.)
- Weekend reservations must be submitted by 10 a.m. on Friday
- Maximum amount of times room can be reserved is two days per week (exceptions will be made for faculty, student clubs and organizations).
- Reservation will be cancelled for patrons who have not claimed their room reservation within 30 minutes of confirmed reservation start time.
- Groups of five or more may request a reservation of the larger group study rooms.
All form fields are required; comments are optional.
Room Reservation Request
(Central Daylight Time)
7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday (during semesters)
7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday (during summer)
7:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday
12:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Call for holiday and between-semester hours.
Multimedia Lab closes
15 minutes before library closes
Oveta Culp Hobby Memorial Library
Building 102, Central Campus
P.O. Box 1800
Killeen TX 76540-1800
Maps & Directions