Eglin Air Force Base is home to the 7th Special Forces Group, 6th Ranger Battalion and the U.S. Navy EOD School. As the installation continues to expand, Central Texas College is proud to support the educational needs of those protecting our nation for the area’s military members, family members, veterans and DOD civilians.
Our office is located at the Eglin Education Office, Bldg 251 on West “D” Ave, Suite 108. Beginning in late August, our Eglin office hours will be: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 0800-1700. Additionally, we will be open at the 7th Special Forces Group Headquarters building, 4545 Memorial Loop Drive, Room 1055 on Tuesday and Thursday from 0800-1700. Offices are closed on weekends and federal holidays.
- Associate of General Studies
- Applied Technology
- Online Academy (API High School)
- Maximum credit for your military education and training-up to 45 credit hours depending on your degree plan, rank and MOS.
- Credits that transfer to a four-year degree.
- No upfront or out-of-pocket costs for students with Tuition Assistance (NOTE: some courses will require book purchase).
- We are in the GoArmyEd Portal