Policies and Procedures Manual
[The following manual sections are stored in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. To view the manual, Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed on your computer.]
The Director of Business Services has been assigned the responsibility for supervising the operations of the CTC elements shown on the organizational chart on the following page and for ensuring that required services are provided effectively and efficiently. Business Services provides support services for the Central Campus in Killeen, TX, and for all campuses outside the Central Campus complex. This manual covers only the policies and procedures for Materials Management. Materials Management is responsible for the following functions:
- Purchasing, which includes procurement, bidding, leasing, returns, and sole-source purchasing.
- Receiving and shipping for the Central Campus and as designated by the Director of Business Services and the appropriate Dean for sites and campuses outside of Texas.
- Inventory and property control.
- Mail and distribution.
- 100 Purchasing
- 105 Procurement
- 110 Bidding
- 115 Inspection, Substitution, Changes, and Returns
- 120 Proprietary and Sole Source Purchasing
- 125 Leasing
200 Receiving & Shipping
300 Inventory and Property
400 Mail and Distribution
- 400 Mail and Distribution
- 405 Mail Services
- 410 Distribution Services
- 415 Federal Express (Fedex) Processing
Appendix A - Colleague Learning Guide
Appendix B - Forms
- Credit Card Authorization
- Gift Card Purchase Form | Annual Purchasing Memo (FY 2014)
- Price Quotations
- Property Tag Request
- Property Transfer
- Property Disposal
Appendix C - College Credit Card Program