Facilities Management utilizes Maintenance Connection (MC) for the submission and tracking of all Facilities Management work requests. Through the system users will receive email notificaitons of progress on your request and can log in to check the status of submitted work orders at any time
To access the system, create an account at http://www.maintenanceconnection.com/mcv18/.
- Click on the "Sign Up for the First Time" or "Want to Sign Up?" link at the bottom of the page.
- Specify "I am not a member of Maintenance Connection" and then click the OK button.
- When prompted for a connection key, you should enter: CTC
- Fill out the member profile information page, Repair Center info is MAIN; and click the OK button.
- When you finish the sign-up process, you will receive an e-mail stating you need approval.
- You will receive an e-mail when your new account is approved.
After you have an account, log in to enter an additional request:
Select Submit Service Request.
- Continue with Location/Asset by clicking on the drop-down menu
- Click "Problem" drop-down menu and choose
- Short description of your problem
- Add any images or files
- Click Submit
For administrative support concerning sign-in issues or forgotten password, please contact Donna Suddreth at ext. 1196.