2 Plus 2 articulations are agreements between Central Texas College and senior institutions that permit CTC students to "lock in" to a 4-year degree when they register at CTC. Students are guaranteed that every course they take at CTC will transfer to the senior institution and that the degree requirements will not change once their 2 Plus 2 degree plans are signed.
Examples of programs of study include liberal arts, teacher certification programs, business administration, computer science, criminal justice, nursing and industrial technology programs. CTC has 2 Plus 2 degree plans with the senior colleges and universities listed below.
In addition to articulation agreements, our counselors will work with you to ensure that your credits transfer to ANY four-year college or university of your choice!
Articulation agreements are currently in place with:
- Amberton University
- Angelo State University
- Ashford University
- Baker University
- Bellevue University
- Capella University
- Cardinal Stritch University
- Colorado State University—Global Campus
- Columbia College of Missouri
- DeVry University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Excelsior College
- Franklin University
- Governors State University
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Kansas State University
- Kaplan University - More . . .
- National University
- Northcentral University
- Park University
- Prairie View A&M University
- St. Leo University
- Southwestern College
- Southwestern University
- Strayer University
- Texas A&M University-Central Texas
- Tarleton State University-Stephenville, Texas
- Thomas Edison State College
- University of Maryland University College (UMUC) - More . . .
- University of Texas at Arlington
- University of Texas at Dallas
- Upper Iowa University - Academic Extension
- Victory University
- Western Governors University
- Western International University
- William Penn University