Central Texas College

Employment Services Inprocessing

Employee inprocessing is an important part of the hiring process. This requirement includes completing paperwork from Employment Services, Payroll Services, Employee Training and Employee Benefits. This will also be a good time to ask questions of each department's representative.

Inprocessing takes place:
When: Every Monday, the first and the 16th of the month at 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Note: Inprocessing is scheduled by appointment only.

Where: Building 103, Room 113


You need to bring the following when you inprocess:

Two forms of identifications;

  • one picture ID (i.e. drivers license or military ID, school ID, U.S. passport (unexpired))
  • and one form of ID that establishes employment eligibility (i.e. Social Security card, birth certificate (original or certified copy), U.S. citizen ID card (INS Form I-197) IF APPLICABLE, ID card for use of resident citizen in the U.S. (INS Form I-197) IF APPLICABLE, certificate of U.S. citizenship (INS Form N-55\60 or N-561) IF APPLICABLE).

Frequently used inprocessing forms: