Central Texas College

Records and Registration

Student Consent for Release of Academic Records

Form is used to allow the release of educational records.

Application for Withdrawal

Form is used by students to drop from a course during the withdrawal period.

Class & Distance Learning Registration For Texas Campuses

Form is used to register for on-campus and on-line classes for the Texas Campuses.

Enrollment Verification Request

An Enrollment Verification Letter can be requested to verify course enrollment at Central Texas College. You must be/must have been registered for the semester you are requesting to be verified.

Name or Social Security Number Change

Form is used to change a legal name or social security number. Appropriate documentation must be provided along with form.

Schedule Change Request

Form is used for course changes (add/drop) on or after the first day of class.

Withhold/Release Directory Information

Form is used to withhold or release directory information.