Records and Registration
- Class & Distance Learning Registration For Texas Campuses
Form is used to register for on-campus and on-line classes for the Texas Campuses.
- Application for Withdrawal
Form is used by students to drop from a course during the withdrawal period.
- Enrollment Verification Request
An Enrollment Verification Letter can be requested to verify course enrollment at Central Texas College. You must be/must have been registered for the semester you are requesting to be verified.
- Student Consent for Release of Academic Records
Form is used to allow the release of educational records.
- Name or Social Security Number Change
Form is used to change a legal name or social security number. Appropriate documentation must be provided along with form.
- Withhold/Release Directory Information
Form is used to withhold or release student directory information.
- Schedule Change Request
Form is used for course changes (add/drop) on or after the first day of class.