Proctor Testing is offered for:
· Distance learning exams
· Placement exams
· Testing for non-CTC students ($20.00 proctor exam charge per exam)
CTC students in need of a proctor need to:
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 682-7300 to schedule an appointment
· Know start date of class and course name and number
· Know your Blackboard login
· Present photo identification
Non-CTC students in need of a proctor need to:
· Contact your school/instructor and have all proctor material, such as proctor verification forms, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 706-682-7323.
Proctor Testing Hours: Monday-Thursday 0900-1600 hrs.
Tests should be scheduled to allow enough time for completion within business hours.
Absolutely no cell phones, food, drink, children, or other electronic devices allowed in the testing room.