Hawaii Schofield Barracks
Central Texas College is a public, open-admission, two-year community college offering associate degrees and certificate programs in academic, professional and vocational/technical fields. A participant of the Servicemembers Opportunity College system, Central Texas College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. The main campus is located in Killeen, Texas.
CTC offers several associate degree programs at Schofield Barracks and Tripler Education Center including but not limited to:
- Applied Technology
- Business Management
- General Studies
Courses from these programs are offered on post four times a year in 10-week cycles. Students may choose to complete entire degrees and certificates or individual courses online. CTC continually adds to the degrees, certificates and courses available through distance learning. All distance learning courses:
- may be used to satisfy resident credit requirements
- contain the same content, outcomes and requirements as campus-based courses
- use the same texts and materials as campus-based course
- require proctored examinations
- involve continual communication with faculty
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.