Student and Employee Assistance Program (SEAP)
We Are Here For You!
Student and Employee Assistance Program/Substance Abuse Resource Center (SEAP/SARC)
Location: Central Campus - Building 158
Campus Police: 254-526-1200
Monday: 7 :30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday-Thursday: 7.30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30a.m. -11:30 a.m.
Information regarding services for students and employees (Main Campus, Building 158, Telephone: 254-501-3097, 254-526-1166, or 254-501-3096:
- Emergency-critical situations such as suicide, significant anger management, domestic violence, etc.
- General depression type symptoms
- Severe depression type symptoms
- Family counseling (under certain circumstances)
- Other group counseling, AA, NA, OA, Dorm and more