Welcome to residence life at Central Texas College!
The mission of Residence Life is to create a residential community that supports the CTC's mission and encourages academic achievement and personal growth within the community. We strive to foster a welcoming, diverse and supportive living and learning community which facilitates mutual respect, responsibility, integrity, compassion and generosity as residents develop as knowledgeable and responsible citizens.
Living with your peers on campus is one of the most important growth opportunities in the college experience. You will make friends and develop relationships that last a lifetime.
The time leading up to check-in will be filled with anticipation, excitement and some anxiety. This is completely normal. The staff is here to assist you any way possible. You will find basic information about life in our residence hall, which will be a vital part of your college experience. Please read all the information carefully and call if you have any questions.
Please feel free to contact the Residence Hall Manager, Na-Tasha Stewart, for questions regarding on-campus housing. Phone: 254-526-1790
***All incoming residential students MUST obtain a bacterial meningitis vaccination and submit verification to Magnus Health prior to arriving on campus.***
Important dates to remember
- November 23-25: Residence Hall remains open for Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 9: Residence Hall closes for winter holidays at 12 p.m.
- January 12 -13: Residence Hall opens for spring semester
- For incoming students: Residence Hall will be available January 12 at 12 p.m.
- For returning students: Residence Hall will be available January 13 at 9 a.m.
- March 10-19: Residence Hall closed for mid-semester break
- March 10: Residence Hall closes 12 p.m.
- March 19: Residence Hall opens 12 p.m.
- May 12: Residence Hall closes at 12 p.m.