What To Bring
As you prepare to move into Morton Hall, be mindful of the items you need to bring as well as items that are prohibited in the resident hall. Below are some guidelines of things you should consider before move-in day. For further questions, call the front desk at (254) 526-1926.
The residence hall provides a microwave and mini-fridge in each room. Washers/dryers, and Wi-Fi are also provided as well.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Personal hygiene items
- Bath Towels
- Bathroom cleaning supplies
- Toilet tissue
- Small trash can and trash bags
- Pillow(s) & Pillowcase(s)
- Bedsheets & Bedspread
- Clothes hangers
- Laundry bag/ Laundry detergent
- Broom/ Dust pan/Vacuum
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Firearms or any other hazardous weapons
- Pets are not allowed in the residence halls, either on a permanent or visitation basis.
- Candles/Wax warmers are not permitted
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed
- Appliances with exposed heating elements are not allowed, due to potential fire and safety problems