Central Campus (Killeen / Ft. Hood)
The Academic Studio/Student Success Center Child Care Assistance service provides qualified Career and Technical Education students (attending Central Campus or local service area) financial assistance to help offset daycare expenses while attending school. Qualified students receive assistance for up to 3 children. This program is federally funded by the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act.
- Must be enrolled in a Career and Technical Education AAS or certificate
- Must be a full-time CTC student taking the majority percentage of courses in the classroom or CTE self-paced.
- Must demonstrate financial need and meet household income requirements.
- Must have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Child Care Assistance Application
- Unofficial Transcript
- Copy of CTC Pell Grant Award Letter or other qualifying documents (WIC, TANF, or Food Stamps award letter, or 1040 income tax form for previous year).
- New or current semester course schedule confirming required number of credit hours in required classes.
- Birth Certificate(s) for each child (up to 3 children)
- Proof of agreement with Licensed child care provider (your selected provider must be licensed and agree to participate in the program).
*Meeting eligibility and program requirements does not guarantee that assistance will be available. Funds are available on a first come, first served basis.