Fort Bragg is known as "Home of the Paratroopers and Special Operations." It is rapidly expanding and Central Texas College proudly stands ready to provide quality education to the area's soldiers, family members, veterans and DOD civilians.
*** New location and office hours (effective June 18, 2018) ***
Location: 231 Meed Court, Suite 201, Fayetteville, NC 28303
Phone number: (910) 497-2749
Monday - Thursday 0930-0230
Friday - Closed
Closed on weekends and federal holidays.
The degrees offered and supported are:
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Applied Science in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Worldwide accessibility through 100 locations and varied distance education options.
- Maximum credit for your military education and training-up to 45 credit hours depending on your degree plan, rank and MOS.
- Credits that transfer to a four-year degree.
- No up-front or out-of-pocket costs for students with Tuition Assistance.
- Central Texas College students are responsible for textbooks for all online classes.