Testing Services/ Placement Exams
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 0900-1430
Proctor testing available for:
• Distance Learning Exams
• Placement Exams – TSI Texas Success Initiative*
• Testing for Non-CTC Students.
• Credit card or money order only.
Non-CTC students in need of a proctor:
• Contact your school/instructor and have all proctor material forwarded to the lab monitor (see contact information)
• A $20 fee is charged to all non-CTC students and for all placement exams- must be paid prior to testing.
Call 573-329-5550/4303 to schedule an appointment
Test Proctor: Ashley Marquez
BLDG 733E Colorado Ave.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
New TSI Assessment
Beginning August 26, 2013, the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board is requiring all Texas public colleges and universities to administer the new Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Assessment. Any new student who has not enrolled in a college course at CTC or another Texas public college or university prior to 8/26/13 or met a state approved TSI exemption will be required to take the new TSI Assessment.
Are you exempt from the TSI Placement Exam?