News & Events


Financial Aid Application: FREE ASSISTANCE

Not Eligible for TA? Need Help with Your FAFSA?

Contact Mr. Ray Kruse with TRIO Educational Opportunity Center to assist you with completing FAFSA Pell Grant Application and applying for Scholoraships for FREE! ?

Call: 785-238-5200 Cell: 785-210-5715 or Email:

Newsletters from Fort Riley

Fort Riley Education Services Issue 35 - Newsletter May 2017

1st Infantry Division & Fort Riley Weekly News & Information March 2017

Flint Hills Community Information April 2017

Central Texas College Fort Riley

Moved To

Bldg 211 Wainwright Hall Room 201 Custer Ave, Fort Riley, KS 66442

Administration Phone: 785-784-6240

Director's Phone: 785-209-3179

Effective July 11, 2016.



Beginning 16 February 2015, individuals who do not have a DOD ID card are required to enter Fort Riley though either Ogden, Trooper or Henry ACPs.  Effective 02 March 2015, all individuals without a DOD ID Card must enter Fort Riley through Henry ACP.  On 01 April 2015, all individuals without a DOD ID card must report to the Visitor Control Center, located at building 885 adjacent to Marshall Army Airfield.  Visitors or contractors without a DOD ID Card will receive a criminal background check.  After a successful background check they will be issued either a Fort Riley pass or a Fort Riley access Badge.

Individuals in possession of a DOD ID card, Fort Riley Access Badge or a Fort Riley visitor pass can enter any operational ACP.

Individuals who do not successfully pass a criminal background check may only enter Fort Riley if they are escorted by an individual with a DOD ID card.  They must be signed in at the Visitor Control Center and issued a temporary visitor pass. 

Commercial Vehicles:  All Commercial vehicles must enter either 12th St or Estes ACPs, M-F 0500-1900 and Saturday 0800-1700.  Commercial vehicle drivers must complete a successful criminal background check and possess either a Fort Riley visitor pass or Fort Riley access badge.  Commercial vehicle operators must also possess commercial vehicle operator licensing appropriate for the vehicle they are operating.  Badges and visitor passes for Commercial vehicles are available at Estes or 12th St ACPs effective 01 April 2015.

Questions pertaining to Access control should be referred to the Directorate of Emergency Services, Security Branch at 785-239-2125/3138.

Fort Riley Access Form 103



Last updated: 9th May 2017

Related Links