Proctored Testing Info
Dorothy Bramlage Public Library in Junction City and the Fort Riley Library are the two official test proctor sites for all CTC Fort Riley distance learning students.
To schedule your proctored exam contact one of the following two locations:
Dorothy Bramlage Public Library
230 West Seventh Street
Junction City, Kansas 66441-3097
Call (785) 238-4311 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fort Riley Library
7264 Normandy Drive
Fort Riley, Kansas 66442-4461
Call (785) 239-5305
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
*All Students must present photo ID before examination.
Tuesday – Friday: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
*Non-Military not mandatory to show Military ID, but Photo ID a must.
1. All students taking ONLINE CLASSES are required to schedule test dates and times 48 hours prior to the day the test will be administered by calling Dorothy Bramlage or Fort Riley Libraries.
2. When scheduling, online exams, students must be able to give the course letters, course number, and start date. Online exams cannot be scheduled without this information.
3. All students reporting for testing MUST have a picture ID with them.
4. Absolutely no cell phones, food, drink, children, or other electronic devices will be allowed in testing areas.
5. Students who arrive late will be rescheduled for the following week, regardless of students’ deadlines. Late arrivals are a disruption to those who have commenced testing.
6. Students must schedule online exams in advance to meet test deadlines specified by the online course syllabus.
7. There is no proctoring fee for CTC Students.