Proctored Testing Info
All proctored testing is in the Central Texas College computer lab at Bldg. 3281. Call (580) 442-6006 to schedule a proctored test.
Hours of Operation: Tuesday - Friday 11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Hours for testing are on an Appointment basis only, no Walk-ins.
- Test must be scheduled 48 hours prior to the day the test will be administered.
- Tuesdays - Fridays at 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- No test will be scheduled to begin after 1:30 p.m. on any given business day.
- It is the student’s responsibility to arrange for CTC to proctor their exams. CTC will not contact the student’s home school.
- Students are required to schedule test dates and times 48 hours prior to the day the test will be administered by calling (580) 442-6006.
- When scheduling tests, students must be able to give the course letters, course number, school and length of exam.
- All students reporting for testing MUST have a picture ID with them.
- Absolutely no cell phones, food, drink, children, or other electronic devices will be allowed in testing areas.
- Students who arrive late will be rescheduled for the following week, regardless of students’ deadlines. Late arrivals are a disruption to those who have commenced testing.
- There is a $15.00 proctoring fee for all schools, other than UMUC and Columbia College. At this time, CTC only accepts checks or money orders.
- There is a $25.00 testing administrative fee for all TSI exams. At this time, CTC only accepts checks or money orders.