Central Texas College Pacific Far East Campus (CTC PFEC) conducts an academic year beginning in August with five terms per year, generally eight weeks in length. Varying course lengths or the special needs of the community may alter the generally established registration periods or term dates at any given site. Registration periods and term dates for school year 2015-2016 (subject to change) are as follows:
Term Schedule for School Year 2015 - 2016
|Fall 1||Jul 27||Aug 16||Aug 17||Oct 11|
|Fall 2||Oct 12||Oct 18||Oct 19||Dec 13|
|Spring 1||Dec 28||Jan 10||Jan 11||Mar 6|
|Spring 2||Mar 7||Mar 13||Mar 14||May 8|
|Summer||May 9||May 29||May 30||Jul 24|
Your Education Center or Navy Campus office publicizes term dates, registration periods and course offerings. Contact your local CTC PFEC representative for exact dates and times of registration and information about courses available at your site.
Official registration with CTC PFEC is required before students may take courses. The following must be completed before a student is officially registered:
- Class registration with an Application for Admission (required the first time you register at a CTC site);
- Military Tuition Assistance (TA) forms, Veterans Administration (VA) forms or other financial aid forms, if any of these financial aid sources will be used when registering for your CTC PFEC classes;
- TA forms may be obtained from or provided by the Education Center, Navy Campus office or online through GoArmyEd. All other financial aid forms necessary for registration are available online or from the local Central Texas College PFEC representative at the site where you plan to take classes.
- Payment of tuition and fees not covered by financial aid.
- Payment must be made by check, money order or credit card (Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express® credit cards issued by a U. S. financial institution). We cannot accept cash or debit cards at any CTC PFEC location.
Late registration is permitted, with the permission of the instructor, for a limited period of time after classes begin. Consult local schedules for exact dates. In no case will a student be allowed to register for a class after 1/8 of the class meetings have elapsed or after the scheduled late registration period ends.
Central Texas College PFEC does not charge a late registration fee. However, military Tuition Assistance generally will not be made available after the first class meeting.
Students who complete registration after classes begin are not excused from meeting attendance or academic requirements and must arrange with the instructor to make up missed classes.
Adding and Dropping Classes
To register for additional courses or change course enrollments after registering, you must ensure the amendments are made on the registration form. Such changes must be completed and initialed by the student before the end of the registration period. If the student is using military Tuition Assistance (TA) or other financial aid, the change must be approved by the appropriate agency and the appropriate financial aid form(s) modified.
To drop a class after the end of the registration period, students must formally withdraw from the class. A student registered in a class who does not formally withdraw from the class, but simply fails to attend, will receive a grade of "F" for the class and will not be eligible to receive a refund. Click here for more information about Withdrawals & Refunds.
The only way to be an official member of a CTC PFEC class is by following the established procedures for registering and paying tuition and fees for each term of enrollment. No one is officially enrolled until all applicable tuition and fees have been paid in full.
Students who officially withdraw from a course are not entitled to remain in class on an unofficial basis. Only those students who are officially enrolled have the privilege of attending classes. Central Texas College policy does not permit a student to audit courses.
There is currently no content available.