** Office is closed September 12 - 16, 2016 **
(There will be evening classes)
* See left Ft. Bragg/Fayetteville Schedule
Fort Bragg is known as "Home of the Paratroopers and Special Operations." It is rapidly expanding and Central Texas College proudly stands ready to provide quality education to the area's soldiers, family members, veterans and DOD civilians.
Our NEW office is located at:
231 Meed Court, Suite 203, Fayetteville, NC 28303
Phone number: (910) 497-2749
New Office Hours (effective September 1, 2016)
Monday - Thursday Friday
Closed on weekends and federal holidays.
The degrees offered and supported are:
Associate of Arts in General Studies
Associate of Science in Business Administration
Associate of Applied Science in Information Technology
Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
Associate of Applied Science in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Worldwide accessibility through 100 locations and varied distance education options.
- Maximum credit for your military education and training-up to 45 credit hours depending on your degree plan, rank and MOS.
- Credits that transfer to a four-year degree.
- No upfront or out-of-pocket costs for students with Tuition Assistance.
- Central Texas College - students are responsible for textbooks for all on-line classes.