All students must apply for graduation and are encouraged to use the Online Graduation Application. Applying for graduation is the means to obtaining your diploma. Marching in a ceremony is a public recognition of your achievement but does not confer graduation. The only way to receive your conferred diploma and transcript is to apply. Upon application submission, an automated acknowledgement will appear indicating your submission was transmitted. Please refrain from sending duplicate copies of your application as multiple copies will delay your application processing.
If you opt to complete a hard copy application, it is available through this link Graduation Application. Once completed, the form may be scanned to email@example.com, faxed to (254) 526-1481 or mailed to the following address:
Central Texas College
PO Box 1800
Killeen, TX 76540-1800
Applications must be submitted no later than the deadline date listed below for the graduation you are applying for.
- October 1 for graduation in December.
- February 1 for graduation in May.
- June 1 for graduation in August.
Requirements for Applying
- All course requirements must be completed prior to certificate/degree award. Requests for certificate/degree received from students who have not completed course requirements by the end of the month for the graduation they have applied (i.e. December 31, May 31 or August 31) will not graduate.
- Applications may be completed online, completed eletronically and emailed, or completed in person in the Graduation office located in Student Services (Bldg. 119), Room 224 on Central Campus.
- The permanent address given on the application must be one through which mail will always reach you.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Graduation office at 1-800-792-3348, ext.1592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no fee required to receive your degree