"Cultivating Capable Adults for Success in a Competitive World"
- GED Preparation
- English-as-a-Second-Language (ESL)
- Citizenship Test Preparation
All CTC adult education classes and services are offered free of charge. We do not charge tuition or fees, and all necessary materials are provided for you.
GED and ESL classes are currently offered at the following locations:
(* multiple sites)
- Fort Hood *
- Killeen *
- CTC Central Campus
- Harker Heights
- Copperas Cove
- San Saba
- All classes are full at this time. Seating is limited at each location.
- Class times and locations are subject to change.
- All students interested in enrolling must call Adult Education at 254-526-1120. Students will be called from the waiting list with class information as openings occur.
Class time offerings vary to fit your needs. Most classes meet for three hours per session, two days per week. There are morning, afternoon and evening classes. We also offer online courses to supplement in-class work. We encourage all students to take advantage of the free distance learning component.
The Adult Education department also offers transition services. We have an advisor on staff to help you make your next steps, whatever they may be. At any time during your participation in the adult education program, you can take advantage of this free service by making an appointment with the transition coordinator to discuss your future plans. The coordinator also teaches free workshops on goal setting, transitioning to college and transitioning to the workforce.
To register or for more information, contact Adult Education at 254-526-1120