Note: Payment is due at the time of registration or you risk being dropped from class.
Hours of Operation
Monday- Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Online (WebAdvisor) - view instructions for accessing and using the new Student Finance Self-Service screens
- Walk-In to your local Business Office
- Call the Business Office at (254) 526-1217/1299
Accepted forms of Payment:
- Cashiers Check
- Money Order
- Credit Card (Debit cards with a Visa or Mastercard logo will be processed as a credit card)
- Personal Check made payable to CTC
- No temporary checks will be accepted
- Personal checks will no longer be accepted after having issued an NSF check.
- There is a $25 NSF fee.
- Sponsor Payments:
- CTC will accept tuition assistance (sponsor) agreements in lieu of payment at time of registration.
- Students will be responsible for all amounts owed if sponsoring agency does not remit payment in full.
- Students will be responsible for providing CTC with the appropriate tuition assistance documents in order to apply payment.
- Financial aid students are responsible for payment of any tuition and fees that exceed their PELL award or scholarship.
- Application for Refund
- Any refund applicable for dropped courses will first be applied to any outstanding balance remaining on the student’s account before a check will be issued.
Third Time Repeat Charges
Students will be charged a fee equal to the non-resident tuition rate for any course in which the student has previously enrolled, or a course of substantially the same content and level as the one enrolled, two or more times.
If you pay your financial hold using WebAdvisor, please contact the Business Office to have the hold lifted.
Sign up through WebAdvisor under the Financial Information list.
Financial Aid Balance Checks
Balance checks are processed within two weeks of census date as federally mandated. Be advised that CTC offers courses with multiple start dates and a variety of lengths; therefore, not everyone will receive their funds at the same time.