Payment is expected at the time of registration. If you do not meet the payment deadline, you will be dropped from all classes in which you have registered. CTC will accept tuition assistance (sponsor) agreements in lieu of payments at the time of registration, but students will be responsible for all amounts not covered by the sponsor agreement or if sponsoring agency does not remit payment in full. If you anticipate having a PELL grant, loan, or other financial aid, you must insure that your aid awards cover your tuition balance. If you decide not to attend classes, you must officially drop your classes prior to the first day of the semester/term or you will be responsible for repaying financial aid monies applied to your account.
- Online (WebAdvisor) - view instructions for accessing and using the new Student Finance Self-Service screens
- Walk-In to your local Business Office
- Call the Business Office at (254) 526-1217/1299
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Cashiers check
- Money order
- Credit card (debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo will be processed as a credit card)
- Personal check made payable to CTC
- All checks must have driver's license number/state ID and state of the check writer as well as student ID if applicable. Checks from a business must have the driver's license of or state ID number of the person signing the check. International students must also provide a driver's license number or state ID number.
- No temporary checks will be accepted.
- Checks from individuals or businesses will no longer be accepted after having issued an NSF check.
- All returned checks will be assessed returned check fees in the maximum amount as allowed by state law(s). This is currently $30 and is subject to change at any time.
- If a check is received in the mail and does not include the required information, we will contact the check writer to request the missing items needed. If the check writer does not want to provide that information, we will return the check to the writer. If the check was to pay tuition/fees, students risk being dropped from class if other payment arrangements are not made.
- CTC will not accept check or credit card payments for a returned check. Only cash, money order, or cashier's checks will be accepted for payment on a returned check.
- Once a check is returned unpaid to CTC, the individual or business has 10 days to remit payment to CTC before being forwarded to the County Attorney's office for collection. Checks deposited outside of Texas will be submitted to a collection company and may incur percentage-based fees.
- Sponsor Payments:
- CTC will accept tuition assistance (sponsor) agreements in lieu of payment at time of registration.
- Students will be responsible for all amounts owed if sponsoring agency does not remit payment in full.
- Students will be responsible for providing CTC with the appropriate tuition assistance documents in order to apply payment.
- Financial aid students are responsible for payment of any tuition and fees that exceed their PELL award or scholarship.