*****Please be on the look out for our Breast Cancer Awareness Event coming in October!*****
The mission of the Career Center is to educate and to serve the students and graduates of Central Texas College in the career education, planning, and development processes. In support of the mission of the College, the Career Center functions as a vital component in the total educational experience of students, primarily in the development, evaluation, initiation, and implementation of career plans and opportunities. The Career Center provides assistance to students in the cultivation and enhancement of skills to explore career options, master job search techniques and strategies, and research employment information. Valuable and professional support is offered to employers through recruitment programs and activities.
The Career Center is designed to assist you in all phases of the career planning and job search process. Our services are free and open to current students and alumni.
- Job Fair/Internships
- Certified Typing Tests
- Resume/Cover Letter
- Interviewing Skills
- Professional Image
Career Assessment: MyPlan – request the license code to complete the four assessments on the internet.
- Personality Assessment – learn about yourself.
- Interest Inventory – learn what you like to do.
- Skills Profiler – learn what you do well.
- Values Assessment – learn what is important to you.
Contact the Career Center to receive your log in instructions.
College Central Network
- Search exclusive job listings on one of the most visited entry-level job sites on the internet.
- Create your online resume.
- Expert job search tips from over 100 free career videos.
- Free career advice documents.
To access these resources, visit their page at: www.collegecentral.com/centraltexascollege.
- This site will match you with the best internships or jobs from over 20,000 opportunities in TX, based on your unique skills and interests.
- Students and recent grads can connect with local small businesses, nonprofits, and startups.
- Company hosts internship fairs and workshops across Texas that helps students develop the skills needed for today’s workforce.
To access these resources, visit their page at: www.campus2careers.com and click Join Now to begin.
The Career Center has the following resources: job postings, local and national employer information, job search tools, networking and volunteer opportunities, connect college majors to careers handout.