Career Services Connect
CAREER SERVICES CONNECT
Real-time virtual access to Resume Assistance, Mock Interviews, and Career Advising services that provides tools and information necessary to successfully secure employment. One-on-one guidance from the Career Services staff will help to develop productive and supportive college-student relationships
- Virtual Career Advising * - By Appointment
- Job Search Tools
- Job Fairs/Internships
- Virtual Resume Assistance* - By Appointment
- Virtual Mock Interviews* - By Appointment
- Local and National Career Information
MyPlan: Internet-Based Career Assessments
- Personality Assessments - Learn about yourself.
- Interest Inventory - Learn what you like to do.
- Skills Profiler - Learn what is important to you.
- Values Assessment - Learn what is important to you.
College Central Network (CCN)
- Search exclusive job listings on one of the most visited entry-level job sites on the internet.
- Create your online resume and portfolio.
- Expert job search tips from over 100 free career videos.
- Free career advice documents.
Contact and Office Hours
254-526-1106 or 1-800-792-2348 Ext. 1106
Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.