For students ineligible to complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

If you are a Texas resident but are not eligible for federal student aid because you are not a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen, you may use this form to apply for Texas state financial aid only. Certain categories of foreign-born and immigrant students in the state of Texas can meet state requirements for residency. Such students are able to pay the resident tuition rate while attending public institutions of higher education in Texas.

To be considered, all students MUST:


  • Information is available regarding military educational benefits, Selective Service registration compliance, veteran benefits and vocational rehabilitation (Texas campuses only). More...
  • A consortium agreement is a contract between two colleges/universities that recognizes your registration at each location for financial aid purposes. Learn more...