Spring 2016 Guide to Enrollment (includes registration dates, tuition info, and deadlines for drops/withdrawals)
The Records and Registration staff is responsible for maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of student academic records through the facilitation of the registration process.
Our mission is to consistently provide accurate, timely and professional service to all students, faculty, and staff.
Key Functions: The primary functions of Records and Registration include:
- Student Registration - assist students in all aspects of registration (add/drop schedule changes and withdrawals).
- Skill Center Registration - build classes and register students for skill center courses (Industrial/Office Technology-vocational).
- Enrollment Verification (letter) - verification of student enrollment includes dates of attendance, enrollment status (i.e. half-time or full-time based on credit/clock hours), degree plan and anticipated graduation date.
- Student Records - store and maintain student records while complying with all federal, state, and college policies with regard to privacy.
- Change of Social Security Number (SSN) – process changes to a student’s social security number. Official documentation must be provided with the completed form.
- Change of Name – process student name changes. Official documentation must be provided with the completed form.
- WebAdvisor Technical Assistance – assist students with WebAdvisor navigation, technical assistance, and class registration.