The last day to add or drop a distance learning (online) course through WebAdvisor is the Thursday before the Monday class start date. For a step-by-step guide on registering through Webadvisor click here.
|Fall Registration||Start-End Date||Class Begins|
|Online Course Registration||June 20th - August 18th||August 22nd|
|Online Course Registration||July 18th - September 15th||September 19th|
|Classroom Course Registration||July 25th - August 21st||August 22nd|
|Online Course Registration||August 15th - October 13th||October 17th|
|Online Course Registration||September 12th - November 10th||November 14th|
|Online Course Registration||October 10th - December 8th||December 12th|
Note: For a complete overview of Registration information see the Class Schedule.
The Records and Registration staff is responsible for maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of student academic records through the facilitation of the registration process.
Our mission is to consistently provide accurate, timely and professional service to all students, faculty, and staff.
Key Functions: The primary functions of Records and Registration include:
- Student Registration - assist students in all aspects of registration
- Skill Center Registration - build classes and register students for skill center courses (Industrial/Office Technology-vocational).
- Enrollment Verification (letter) - verification of student enrollment includes dates of attendance, enrollment status (i.e. part-time or full-time based on credit/clock hours), degree plan and anticipated graduation date.
- Student Records - store and maintain student records while complying with all federal, state, and college policies with regard to privacy.
- Change of Social Security Number (SSN) – process changes to a student’s social security number. Official documentation must be provided with the completed eForm.
- Change of Name – process student name changes. Official documentation must be provided with the completed eForm.
- WebAdvisor Technical Assistance – assist students with WebAdvisor navigation, technical assistance, and class registration.