Due to the COVID-19 pandemic Central Texas College is currently closed to students and visitors. Student support services offices will be available by email to serve students. For more information and most current updates, please visit CTC's Health Alert webpage.
Registration can be contacted at:
Central Texas College now offers eForms, replacing paper forms for the convenience of our students.
Eagle Self-Service/WebAdvisor Registration*Please note the Planning & Registration link has been replaced with Eagle Self-Service
The last day to add or drop a distance learning (online) course through Eagle Self-Service/WebAdvisor is the Sunday before the Monday class start date. For a step-by-step guide on registering through Eagle Self-Service/WebAdvisor click here.
* Late registration dates for courses can be found in the schedule bulletin.
Start - End Dates
|Online Courses||April 6 - May 21||May 26|
|Online Courses||April 6 - May 28||June 1|
|Classroom Courses||April 6 - May 31||June 1|
|Classroom Courses||April 6 - June 4||June 5|
|Classroom Courses||April 6 - June 5||June 6|
|Online Courses||April 6 - June 11||June 15|
|Online Courses||April 6 - June 18||June 22|
|Online Courses||April 6 - July 2||July 6|
|Classroom Courses||April 6 - July 5||July 6|
|Classroom Courses||April 6 - July 9||July 10|
|Classroom Courses||April 6 - July 10||July 11|
|Online Courses||April 6 - July 16||July 20|
Start - End Dates
|Online Courses||June 1 - August 20||August 24|
|Classroom Courses||June 1 - August 23||August 24|
|Classroom Courses||June 1 - August 27||August 28|
|Classroom Courses||June 1 - August 28||August 29|
|Online Courses||June 1 - September 17||September 21|
|Online Courses||June 1 - October 8||October 13|
|Online Courses||June 1 - October 15||October 19|
|Classroom Courses||June 1 - October 18||October 19|
|Classroom Courses||June 1 - October 22||October 23|
|Classroom Courses||June 1 - October 23||October 24|
|Online Courses||June 1 - November 12||November 16|
|Online Courses||June 1 - November 26||November 30|
A video tutorial of how to register through Eagle Self-Service/WebAdvisor can be found under Student Planning in WebAdvisor
Note: For a complete overview of registration information, see the Class Schedule.
The Records and Registration staff is responsible for maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of student academic records through the facilitation of the registration process.
Our mission is to consistently provide accurate, timely and professional service to all students, faculty and staff.
Key Functions: The primary functions of Records and Registration include:
- Student Registration - assist students in all aspects of registration
- Skill Center Registration - build classes and register students for skill center courses (Industrial/Office Technology-vocational).
- Enrollment Verification (letter) - verification of student enrollment includes dates of attendance, enrollment status (i.e. part-time or full-time based on credit/clock hours), degree plan and anticipated graduation date.
- Student Records - store and maintain student records while complying with all federal, state, and college policies with regard to privacy.
- Change of Social Security Number (SSN) – process changes to a student’s social security number. Official documentation must be provided with the completed eForm.
- Change of Name – process student name changes. Official documentation must be provided with the completed eForm. (Name or Social Security Number Change Directions)
- WebAdvisor Technical Assistance – assist students with Eagle Self-Service/WebAdvisor navigation, technical assistance, and class registration.