Application for Withdrawal
Application for Withdrawal Instructions
Schedule Change Request (Add/Drop)
Schedule Change Request Instructions
- Students may make schedule changes without penalty only through the last day of regular registration.
- Schedule changes made on the first day of the semester/term and thereafter will be subject to the official refund schedules as specified under Refunds on the Business Office webpage.
- Students are encouraged to use WebAdvisor to make schedule changes. Most access problems can be resolved within 24 hours through the web help line (254-526-1637 or 800-792-3348, ext.1637). Should you reach our voicemail, please leave a message with your name, CTC ID and phone number for us to return your call.
- However, if you are experiencing difficulties and are unable to drop a course and risk a loss of tuition and fees already paid, complete a Schedule Change Request form on eForms as soon as possible.
- Dropping a Course
- Last day to drop a classroom course in WebAdvisor is the last day before the semester starts (normally Sunday).
- Last day to drop a distance learning course in WebAdvisor is the Thursday before the term starts.
- After that, you must drop your class through eForms by fill out the Schedule Change Request Form. Requests to drop a distance learning course must be received no later than the Sunday (central time) before the Monday term start date.
- GoArmyEd students must drop and withdraw from classes through the GoArmyEd portal.
- Please call Records & Registration at 254-526-1131 or 1133. Should you reach our voicemail, please leave a message with your name, CTC ID and phone number for us to return your call.
- VA students must contact Veteran Services before making schedule changes to avoid possible changes in awards and benefits.
- International students (F-1 visa) must have approval from the Director of International Student Services before dropping or withdrawing from any class.