Application for Withdrawal Instructions
Schedule Change Request Instructions (Add/Drop)
All Application for Withdrawal or Schedule Change Request forms must be submitted using eForms.
- Students may make schedule changes without penalty only through the last day of regular registration.
- Schedule changes made on the first day of the semester/term and thereafter will be subject to the official refund schedules as specified under Refunds on the Business Office webpage.
- Last day to drop a classroom course in WebAdvisor is the last day before the semester starts (normally Sunday).
- Last day to drop a distance learning course in WebAdvisor is the Thursday before the course start date.
Instructions on how to drop through Webadvisor - before the deadline
- After that, you must drop your class through eForms by filling out the Schedule Change Request Form. Requests to drop a distance learning course must be received no later than the Sunday (central time) before the Monday term start date.
GoArmyEd students must drop and withdraw from classes through the GoArmyEd portal.
VA students must contact Veteran Services before making schedule changes to avoid possible changes in awards and benefits.
International students (F-1 visa) must have approval from the Director of International Student Services before dropping or withdrawing from any class.
*Make sure you are within the Drop period and not the Withdrawal period. Drop and Withdrawal dates can be found in the schedule bulletin.
After the drop period, the withdrawal must be submitted. Be advised, the course will show up on your transcript with a grade of "W".
Information on the withdrawal policy can be found here.
Students are encouraged to use WebAdvisor to make schedule changes. Most access problems can be resolved within 24 hours through the web help line (254-526-1637 or 800-792-3348, ext.1637).
- However, if you are experiencing difficulties and are unable to drop a course and risk a loss of tuition and fees already paid, complete a Schedule Change Request form on eForms as soon as possible.
Please call Records & Registration at 254-526-1131 or 1133 if you need assistance.
Should you reach our voicemail, please leave a message with your name, CTC ID and phone number for us to return your call.