TCEQ (Texas Commission of Environmental Quality)
You must be approved by TCEQ before registering for your exam. http://www.tceq.state.tx.us
Test dates and Times: Sign in is from 8:00AM to 1:00PM Monday through Thursday.
Testing Fee: $25
Contact number: (254) 526- 1520
- Current, unexpired picture ID (driver's license, passport, state-issued ID, military ID, student ID),
- Second form of ID (any of the previously listed photo IDs, social security card, birth certificate, credit/debit card, library card),
- Social Security Number,
- Your 'Authorization To Test' letter by TCEQ.
- Scratrch paper (provided),
- Nonprogrammable calculator,
- Landscaping irrigator (engineering scale and graph paper),
- Municipal solid waste (training manuals, notes, rules, etc.)
Retesting: Immediate retesting is allowed with appropriate fee and if time permits.
Additional information at www.tceq.state.tx.us