Our Mission and Services
Central Texas College fulfills the needs of our global community through engaging and innovative education.
The Office of International Student Services (ISS) facilitates and oversees the lawful immigration student status (F-1) of foreign nationals who join Central Texas College English-As-A-Second Language Program and/or any of our academic degree programs.
Services and programs
- Processing of admission applications for prospective new and transferring international students
- Issuing SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status, Form I-20, to international students admitted to CTC
- Facilitating arrival of new international students to the CTC campus and the local community
- Providing international students supporting tools for timely meeting college testing and registration requirements
- Advising F-1 visa holders regarding compliance with the U.S Department of Homeland Security and Department of State immigration laws and regulations for maintaining their student status while in the U.S.
- Coordinating educational and cultural programs and activities that promote the well-being of CTC international students.