Central Texas College fulfills the needs of our global community through engaging and innovative education.
We are committed to:
- Belief in the worth and dignity of the individual
- Excellence in all aspects of operations
- Highest standards of ethical professional practice
- Accountability and responsibility in the stewardship of public trust and resources
The Office of International Student Services (ISS) facilitates and oversees the lawful immigration student status (F-1) of foreign nationals who join Central Texas College English-As-A-Second Language Program and/or any of our academic degree programs.
Services and programs ISS Offers:
- Processing of admission applications for prospective new and transferring international students
- Issuing SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status, Form I-20, to international students admitted to CTC
- Facilitating arrival of new international students to the CTC campus and the local community
- Providing international students supporting tools for timely meeting college testing and registration requirements
- Advising F-1 visa holders regarding compliance with the U.S Department of Homeland Security and Department of State immigration laws and regulations for maintaining their student status while in the U.S.
- Coordinating educational and cultural programs and activities that promote the well-being of CTC international students.