Central Texas College fulfills the needs of our global community through engaging and innovative education.
We are committed to:
Belief in the worth and dignity of the individual
Excellence in all aspects of operations
Highest standards of ethical professional practice
Accountability and responsibility in the stewardship of public trust and resources
The Office of International Student Services (ISS) facilitates and oversees the student exchange program of lawful non-immigration of student on F-1 student visas who join Central Texas College English for Speakers of Other Languages Program and/or any of our academic degree programs.
Services and programs ISS Offers:
- Processing of admission applications for prospective new and transferring international students
- Issuing SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status, Form I-20, to international students admitted to CTC
- Facilitating arrival of new international students to the CTC campus and the local community
- Providing international students supporting tools for timely meeting college testing and registration requirements
- Advising F-1 visa holders regarding compliance with the U.S Department of Homeland Security and Department of State immigration laws and regulations for maintaining their student status while in the U.S.
- Coordinating educational and cultural programs and activities that promote the well-being of CTC international students.