Getting a transcript from CCAF to CTC to transfer credits:
The official CCAF transcript will show graduate status and military credits ONLY (tech school, internship, PME, etc.).
There are currently three ways to request official CCAF transcripts.
- Students can order an official CCAF transcript by logging on to Air Force Virtual Education Center (AFVEC) from a .mil computer.
- Under "Self Service", select "CCAF Student Services".
- Proceed to CCAF Online Student Services and select "Order a Transcript" from the Transcripts dropdown.
- Under Option 1: Free online order from CCAF, select the "Order transcript from CCAF" link.
- Type in:
Central Texas College
ATTN: Incoming Transcripts
PO Box 1800
Killeen, TX 76540
- "Submit Order" button.
- Credentials, INC. does overnight and regular delivery using their service called TranscriptPLUS for a fee. This service can be found at https://www.credentials-inc.com/cgi-bin/dvcgitp.pgm?ALUMTRO012308.
Phone number 1-800-646-1858/1-847-446-1027
- Mail a letter to CCAF requesting a transcript which also will need to include your full name, your SSN, and the address you wish your transcript to be sent to. NOTE: Ensure the letter is physically SIGNED by the member to release their record. CCAF mailing address:
Community College of the Air Force
100 South Turner Blvd
Maxwell AFB, Gunter Annex AL 36114-3011