Create Your GoArmyEd Account
New Users get started online at http://www.goarmyed.com:
- Select the "Student" radio button in the "Create/Activate GoArmyEd Account" section and select "Create/Activate Account".
- Complete the required information and click “Submit” to create your base-role GoArmyEd account and generate a username and password.
- To request TA-level access to register for college class:
- Login to http://www.goarmyed.com using your username and password or Common Access Card (CAC).
- Select the “Request TA Access” Smart Link, an automatic verification of TA eligibility check will occur, and complete the steps listed:
- View the "Welcome to VIA" video
- Select a career goal, degree program, and home school (Central Texas College) using the VIA tool
- Submit the request for approval by an Army Education Counselor
- Email notification will be sent when approved
- Select "Request TA" and first time users will be required to the Complete Common Application and submit TA Statement of Understanding (SOU)