Create Your GoArmyEd Account
New Users get started online at http://www.goarmyed.com:
- Select the "Student" radio button in the "Create/Activate GoArmyEd Account" section and select "Create/Activate Account".
- Complete the required information and click “Submit” to create your base-role GoArmyEd account and generate a username and password.
- To request TA-level access to register for college class:
- Login to http://www.goarmyed.com using your username and password.
- Select the “Request TA Access” Smart Link and complete the steps listed:
- Verification of TA Eligibility
- Review of Training
- Submission of your TA Statement of Understanding (SOU)
- Selection of home school and degree plan
- Completion of Common Application (Select Central Texas College as your Home Institution)
- After you have completed all steps listed, your Army Education Center representative will review your application and, pending approval, activate your account.