Central Texas College is proud to assist veterans and military members in earning a degree or furthering their education. Veterans, dependents, and survivors of a veteran may be eligible for VA educational benefits. We are here to assist you.
Monday through Thursday
If you are a new student, please be sure to include:
- Certificate of Eligibility (Must have if Chapter 33 or VRAP), 22-1990 & 22-5490 is acceptable for all other benefits
- 28-1905 if Vocational Rehabilitation
- Degree Plan evaluated by a counselor (online students can access this via Online Mentors)
- DD-214 (if veteran)
- Transcripts (by third semester)
- Kicker Documentation (if applicable)
- 22-1995 or 22-5495 (Must have if a transfer student or if changing degree plan)
- Class Schedule (Must be registered when turning in documents)
- NOBE (If using 1606)
- ALL CHAPTERS MUST PAY FOR TUITION AT TIME OF REGISTRATION UNLESS USING VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION OR POST 9/11. THIS INCLUDES OUT OF STATE POST 9/11 STUDENTS WITH OUT OF STATE FEES WHO ARE NOT USING YELLOW RIBBON!
Yellow Ribbon Program School now in effect!