Central Texas College


The Hazlewood Act is a State of Texas benefit that provides qualified Veterans, spouses, and dependent children with an education benefit of up to 150 hours of tuition exemption, including most fee charges, at public institutions of higher education in Texas. This does NOT include living expenses, books, or supply fees.


All students using the Hazlewood Exemption must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards as defined by the institution's Financial Aid policy.  Please review Central Texas College's SAP policy. 

If you have been placed on Hazlewood Suspension and wish to appeal, please submit the Hazlewood Appeal form.