REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT BY EMAIL
- Only transcripts being mailed to another institution can be requested by email.
- There is no charge for the transcript when the email form is used; HOWEVER,
the transcript can only be mailed to another institution of your choice.
- Fill out this form to request by email. The form will be sent as an email to the Transcripts Department and an official transcript will be mailed to the institution of your choice.
- All information requested is required. Incomplete information will delay your request. If your CTC student ID number is not known, please include the last four digits of your SSN, full date of birth and dates of attendance. If your record canít be located, you will be notified by letter, phone, or email to obtain further information.
- Due to the high volume of requests received, we do not confirm receipt of requests.
- Include the full mailing address(es) of the institution(s) the transcript is to be mailed to. (Please include the name of the institution).
The email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The option below is only for ACTIVE DUTY students stationed/deployed overseas:
- AT THIS TIME, students stationed/deployed overseas may use the email form to request the transcript be sent to them; HOWEVER, the studentís military email address must be used and the physical address of where the student is stationed is required.
- Only one transcript, per CTC policy, may be requested to be sent to the student regarding the above statement.