Office of Veterans Services - VA Benefits
Central Texas College is proud to assist veterans and military members in earning a degree or furthering their education. Veterans and survivors or dependents of a veteran may be eligible for VA educational benefits and we are here to assist you.
- You must advise the Office of Veteran Services each semester/term of courses in which you are enrolled.
- Each time that you register for courses, you must complete the CTC Veterans Enrollment Certificate and provide it to the Office of Veterans Services at the address shown at the bottom of the form. Completed forms may be submitted electronically; saved, printed and faxed to 254-526-1480; saved, printed and sent as an email attachment; or mailed.
Veterans at CTC are eligible to receive the following federal benefits. For questions about these programs or how to receive your benefits, contact the Office of Veterans Services.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill (CHAPTER 33) More . . .
- Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (CHAPTER 30) More . . .
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E - CHAPTER 31) More . . .
- Dependents' Educational Assistance (CHAPTER 35) More . . .
- Selected Reserve (CHAPTER 1606) More . . .
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (CHAPTER 1607) More . . .
Veterans from Texas at CTC are eligible to receive the following benefits. For questions about these programs or how to receive your benefits, contact the Office of Veterans Services.
- Hazlewood Exemption More . . .
- Military Personnel and Dependents More . . .
- State Tuition Reimbursement Assistance More . . .
For financial aid information, please see Financial Aid page.
- Texas Veterans Commission
- Texas Veterans Portal
- Hazlewood Act
- GI Bill information
- Post 9/11 GI Bill Guide [YouTube video]
- Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Education Assistance Test Program (Section 901)
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- National Call to Service Program
- VOW to Hire Heroes Act
- Educational and Vocational Counseling Services