Library Multimedia Lab Scheduling and Curbside Pickup
The following procedures have be implemented to help us facilitate and coordinate the use of our Multimedia Lab by students:
Library Services July 27th-August 24th
- Our lab hours will be Monday - Thursday, from 8:00 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
- The lab will be open only to students of Central Texas College
- Masks must be worn at all times
- You must have a CTC ID or some type of government issued ID
- To accommodate our students safely, there can be no more than 7 students in the lab at any one time
- Students must register for the use of computer lab 24 hours in advance
- Please use our Live Chat located on our front page to schedule a time to use the lab computers or email Library.Desk@ctcd.edu with your requested time
- The library doors will remain closed and locked. A staff member will ask if you have an appointment and for your name
- Anyone that is late for their appointment by more than 15 minutes may forfeit their appointment time
- Appointments times are first come, first served
- You may request a specific time, but those times cannot be guaranteed
- All work must be completed by the time the lab closes. We will give a 30 minute warning to complete any work currently being done
- There is a time limit of 3 hours per day
The lab computers will be cleaned after any use.
To schedule use of a computers, please use our Live Chat or email, located on our main page. You will receive a conformation of your appointment time and when you will be scheduled to use a computer.
- Please use our catalog to locate the materials needed.
- Please use email Referencerequest@ctcd.edu to have your items located
- When using email, please provide the item title you want, the call number and a phone number in the event we need to contact you
- Alternatively, in the catalog, there is an email tab that will let you send all the information about that particular book, please use Referencerequest@ctcd.edu in the email address filed and have the Subject titled "Curbside Book Request" as well as your contact information in the Message field
- Materials will be ready within 24 hours of the time placed
- When the materials are ready for pickup you will be notified by email or text.
- Items that were placed on hold have emails sent to that which is on account record
- When you have arrived on campus to pick up your items, please phone the library 254-526-1621 and let us know if you prefer to pick up your items curbside, or at the front library door.
- Library staff will walk item to patron's vehicle in Parking Lot E, if requested
- Service will be offered from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday - Thursday, to ensure adequate staffing during daylight hours
*Additional days will be added beginning Fall semester, August 24, 2020.