Library Multimedia Lab Scheduling and Curbside Pickup
The following procedures have be implemented to help us facilitate and coordinate the use of our Multimedia Lab by students:
Library Services-August 24th
- Our lab hours will be Monday - Thursday, from 8:00 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
- The lab will be open only to students of Central Texas College
- You must have a CTC ID or some type of government issued ID
- To accommodate our students safely, there can be no more than 7 students in the lab at any one time
- Students must register for the use of computer lab 24 hours in advance
- Please use our Computer Scheduling form to make your reservation. If you have any questions, please use our Live Chat located on our front page or email [email protected] with your queries.
- The library doors will remain closed and locked. A staff member will ask if you have an appointment and for your name
- Anyone that is late for their appointment by more than 15 minutes may forfeit their appointment time
- Appointments times are first come, first served
- You may request a specific time, but those times cannot be guaranteed
- All work must be completed by the time the lab closes. We will give a 30 minute warning to complete any work currently being done
- There is a time limit of 3 hours per day
The lab computers will be cleaned after any use.
To schedule use of a computers, please use our Live Chat or email, located on our main page. You will receive a conformation of your appointment time and when you will be scheduled to use a computer.
- Please use our catalog to locate the materials needed.
- Please use email [email protected] to have your items located
- When using email, please provide the item title you want, the call number, your name, CTC ID #, and a phone number in the event we need to contact you
- Alternatively, in the catalog, there is an email tab that will let you send all the information about that particular book, please use [email protected] in the email address filed and have the Subject titled "Curbside Book Request" as well as your contact information in the Message field. Your contact information should include your name, CTC ID#, phone number, and your email address.
- Materials will be ready during service hours within 24 hours of the time placed
- When the materials are ready for pickup you will be notified by email or text.
- Items that were placed on hold have emails sent to that which is on account record
- When you have arrived on campus to pick up your items, please phone the library 254-526-1621 and let us know if you prefer to pick up your items curbside, or at the front library door.
- Library staff will walk item to patron's vehicle in Parking Lot E, if requested
- Service will be offered from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday - Thursday, to ensure adequate staffing during daylight hours
*Additional days will be added beginning Fall semester, August 24, 2020.