Stand-alone Multimedia Courses
Stand-Alone MultiMedia (SAMM) courses are completely self-contained, allowing students without internet access to continue their education. More than than 55 courses are available that do not require access to online content during any part of the course.
These courses are self-paced. Terms start every Monday and run through Friday of the 11th week. For your convenience, you choose the term that works best for you.
For SAMM assistance or additional information, email us at: email@example.com
Six Simple Steps to Enroll
1. Submit an application (First-time CTC students or those who have not completed a CTC course within the past year)
2. Select a course from your degree plan
3. Choose your desired term dates
4. Procure tuition funding
5. Complete a Registration Form
6. Purchase your Textbooks & Student Handbook/CD Packet
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!