Student Records


You can access your records and grades online using the online Eagle Self-Service system. This system is administered by CTC Home Campus in Texas and provides access to all historical student records.

Other Inquires

For general student record questions, unofficial grade reports, non-Army student registrations, grades, grade changes, and withdrawals, you may also contact our Europe Campus Student Services:

Valsiliki Paparousopousou
+49 (0)6371-46-83-136


Central Texas College Europe Links

Europe Home | Contact Us | Programs |  Students  | Library |  Europe News | Jobs | Title IX | About