Though we are still working remotely, our office hours have not changed and we stand ready to assist you or answer any questions or concerns you may have.
We are available
Thank you for considering Central Texas College (CTC). We think you will find we are unique, just like you!
We are committed to providing you an affordable, accessible education whether you're at our Central Campus in Killeen, TX, at one of our many military locations or taking online courses from home. We value our students and provide flexible course options, low tuition costs, and waive admission/registration fees. With over 100 campuses worldwide, CTC courses are open to all students and is known as one of the most popular colleges for academics. We take pride in employing the highest quality of skilled, educated, and experienced faculty who are recognized as subject matter experts and committed to the personal development of students.
Courses run on an annual schedule of five, 8-week terms. Course offerings are available during the day (morning or over the lunch hour), afternoons, evenings, and weekends at both Ft. Stewart and Hunter AAF, GA locations. Course schedules scheduled as blended (½ online & ½ F2F) and are subject to change to include transitioning to 100% online.
You may choose from the following seven degree plans and four certificates below:
- Associate of Art-General Studies
- Associate of Applied Science-Applied Management
- Associate of Applied Science-Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science-Mental Health/Social Work Specialization
- Associate of Applied Science-Cyberdefense Information Assurance
- Associate of Applied Science-Homeland Security & Emergency Management
- Certificate of Completion-Business Management
- Certificate of Completion-Computer Helpdesk Specialist
- Certificate of Completion-Cyberdefense Information Assurance
- Certificate of Completion-Cybersecurity