The MyPlan program provides guidance and information to help people make important career and educational decisions. MyPlan uses proven career development processes to help with career assessment and exploration.
- For those seeking clarity on career goals, MyPlan provides information based on their own interests, abilities, and work values—based on comprehensive, research-proven assessments.
- For those seeking quick, accurate answers to career-related questions, MyPlan provides easy access to comprehensive, coordinated information about occupations (civilian and military), majors, schools, scholarships and financial aid, and job seeking tools.
- To use MyPlan, enter this URL: https://ctcd.myplan.com/
- Click on the “Account” tab at the top of the page
- Under New User: Click on “Create Free Account”
- Complete registration
- Enter License code: 37Y47J9X (expires 8-7-24)
- COMPLETE ALL FOUR ASSESSMENTS:
- Personality Assessment - Learn about yourself (20 minutes)
- Interest Inventory - Learn what you like to do (25 minutes)
- Skills Profiler - Learn what you do well (15 minutes)
- Values Assessment - Learn what is important to you (12 minutes)