Effective, Monday October 3, 2022
We are excited to be able to assist you with personalized information about your application status, course selection, financial aid, VA educational benefits and many other services.
With over 100 campuses worldwide, we think you will find we are unique, just like you! CTC is committed to providing you an affordable, accessible education whether you're at our Central Campus in Killeen, TX, at one of our many military locations around the world or taking online courses from home. We value our students and provide flexible course options, low tuition costs, and waive admission/registration fees.
CTC courses are OPEN to all students and is known as one of the most popular colleges for academics. We take pride in employing the highest quality of skilled, educated, and experienced faculty who are recognized as subject matter experts and committed to the personal development of students.
Courses run on an annual schedule of five, 8-week terms and are available daytime, evenings and an occasional weekend at both Ft. Stewart and Hunter AAF, GA locations.
You may choose from the following six Associate degrees and four Certificates of Completion:
- Associate of Art-General Studies
- Associate of Applied Science-Applied Management
- Associate of Applied Science-Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science-Mental Health/Social Work Specialization
- Associate of Applied Science-Cyberdefense Information Assurance
- Associate of Applied Science-Homeland Security & Emergency Management
- Certificate of Completion-Business Management
- Certificate of Completion-Computer Helpdesk Specialist
- Certificate of Completion-Cyberdefense Information Assurance
- Certificate of Completion-Cybersecurity