Watch the rebroadcast of the Spring 2022 Graduation Ceremony
Wednesdays at 7:30 PM and Saturdays at 2:00 PM
All students must apply for graduation by filling out an Online Graduation Application. Access this form by clicking on the E-forms link on the left-hand side of this page. Applying for graduation is the means to obtaining your diploma. Marching in a ceremony is a public recognition of your achievement but does not confer graduation. The only way to receive your conferred diploma is to apply. Upon application submission, an automated acknowledgment will appear indicating your submission was transmitted. Please refrain from sending duplicate copies of your application as multiple copies will delay your application processing.
If you are unable to complete an electronic form, contact the Graduation office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-792-3348, ext. 1592 for assistance.
Applications must be submitted no later than the deadline date listed below for the graduation you are applying for.
- October 1 for graduation in December.
- February 1 for graduation in May.
- June 1 for graduation in August.
There are two marching ceremonies held in Texas each year - one in December and one in May. Students that graduated in either August or December may participate in the fall ceremony. Those who graduate in May may participate in the spring ceremony. Many of our outlying sites also have local ceremonies during the year. For information on participating in a ceremony, contact email@example.com or your local site for specific information.
Requirements for Applying
- All course requirements must be completed prior to certificate/degree award. Requests for certificate/degree received from students who have not completed course requirements by the end of the month for the graduation they have applied (i.e. December 31, May 31 or August 31) will not graduate.
- All coursework must be completed by the end of the month of the Graduation applied for. For example, all coursework for May graduates must be completed prior to May 31; August 31 for August graduates and December 31 for December graduates. The actual published end date of the course, according to the CTC transcript is considered the official completion date. Even if a student completes requirements for the course prior to that date, the official completion date is the only one considered when applying for graduation.
- Applications may be completed online, completed electronically and emailed, or completed in person in the Graduation office located in the Enrollment Center (Bldg. 209), Room 224, on Central Campus.
- The permanent address given on the application must be one through which mail will always reach you.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Graduation office at 1-800-792-3348, ext.1592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduation with Honors
Candidates for degrees conferred by Central Texas College may be eligible to graduate with highest honors or honors. Certificates of completion do not qualify for honors. To graduate with honors or highest honors from CTC, the student must:
- Have a 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale on all coursework taken, which includes all CTC course taken and any transfer credits that apply toward the degree program the student is graduating with.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester hours of traditional study with Central Texas College. Courses with grades of “P” or developmental coursework are not considered when determining the minimum 30 semester hour residency requirement.
There is no fee required to receive your degree