Thank you for choosing Central Texas College!
The Registration team is here to serve you and we are committed to providing the best service possible. Registration assistance is available by phone, email, and Live Chat. Limited on campus appointments can be made if a student cannot navigate Etrieve eForms or Eagle Self-Service/WebAdvisor to register.
Registration can be contacted at:
- To make an appointment email JAndrews@ctcd.edu
- On-campus appointments are M – TH 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Please see the Registration Appointment Policy.
- To be eligible for an appointment with Registration, be sure you have completed the Admissions process and contacted Academic Advising to be placed on an active program of study.
Central Texas College now offers eForms, replacing paper forms for the convenience of our students.
Eagle Self-Service/WebAdvisor Registration*Please note the Planning & Registration link has been replaced with Eagle Self-Service
The last day to add or drop a course through Eagle Self-Service/WebAdvisor is generally the last day before the semester starts (normally Sunday, Central Time). For a step-by-step guide on registering through Eagle Self-Service/WebAdvisor click here.
* Late registration dates for courses can be found in the schedule bulletin.
A video tutorial of how to register through Eagle Self-Service/WebAdvisor can be found under Student Planning in WebAdvisor
Note: For a complete overview of registration information, see the Class Schedule.
The Records and Registration staff is responsible for maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of student academic records through the facilitation of the registration process.
Our mission is to consistently provide accurate, timely and professional service to all students, faculty and staff.
Key Functions: The primary functions of Records and Registration include:
- Student Registration - assist students in all aspects of registration
- Skill Center Registration - build classes and register students for skill center courses (Industrial/Office Technology-vocational).
- Enrollment Verification (letter) - verification of student enrollment includes dates of attendance, enrollment status (i.e. part-time or full-time based on credit/clock hours), degree plan and anticipated graduation date.
- Student Records - store and maintain student records while complying with all federal, state, and college policies with regard to privacy.
- Change of Social Security Number (SSN) – process changes to a student’s social security number. Official documentation must be provided with the completed eForm.
- Change of Name – process student name changes. Official documentation must be provided with the completed eForm. (Name or Social Security Number Change Directions)
- WebAdvisor Technical Assistance – assist students with Eagle Self-Service/WebAdvisor navigation, technical assistance, and class registration.