Central Texas College now offers eForms, replacing paper forms for the convenience of our students.
WebAdvisor Registration*Please note the Planning & Registration link has been replaced with Eagle Self-Service
The last day to add or drop a distance learning (online) course through WebAdvisor is the Thursday before the Monday class start date. For a step-by-step guide on registering through Webadvisor click here.
* Late registration dates for classroom courses can be found in the schedule bulletin. No late registration for online classes.
Start - End Dates
|Online Courses||May 13 - August 8||August 12|
|Classroom Courses||May 13 - August 11||August 12|
|Classroom Courses||May 13 - August 18||August 19|
|Online Courses||May 13 - August 22||August 26|
|Classroom Courses||May 13 - August 25||August 26|
|Classroom Courses||May 13 - August 29||August 30|
|Classroom Courses||May 13 - August 30||August 31|
|Classroom Courses||May 13 - August 31||September 1|
|Classroom Courses||May 13 - September 8||September 9|
|Online Courses||May 13 - September 19||September 23|
|Classroom Courses||May 13 - October 6||October 7|
|Classroom Courses||May 13 - October 13||October 14|
|Online Courses||May 13 - October 17||October 21|
|Classroom Courses||May 13 - October 20||October 21|
|Classroom Courses||May 13 - October 24||October 25|
|Classroom Courses||May 13 - October 25||October 26|
|Classroom Courses||May 13 - October 26||October 27|
|Classroom Courses||May 13 - November 3||November 4|
|Online Courses||May 13 - November 14||November 18|
|Online Courses||May 13 - November 28||December 2|
A video tutorial of how to register through WebAdvisor can be found under Student Planning in WebAdvisor
Note: For a complete overview of registration information, see the Class Schedule.
The Records and Registration staff is responsible for maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of student academic records through the facilitation of the registration process.
Our mission is to consistently provide accurate, timely and professional service to all students, faculty and staff.
Key Functions: The primary functions of Records and Registration include:
- Student Registration - assist students in all aspects of registration
- Skill Center Registration - build classes and register students for skill center courses (Industrial/Office Technology-vocational).
- Enrollment Verification (letter) - verification of student enrollment includes dates of attendance, enrollment status (i.e. part-time or full-time based on credit/clock hours), degree plan and anticipated graduation date.
- Student Records - store and maintain student records while complying with all federal, state, and college policies with regard to privacy.
- Change of Social Security Number (SSN) – process changes to a student’s social security number. Official documentation must be provided with the completed eForm.
- Change of Name – process student name changes. Official documentation must be provided with the completed eForm. (Name or Social Security Number Change Directions)
- WebAdvisor Technical Assistance – assist students with WebAdvisor navigation, technical assistance, and class registration.