Official Evaluation Requirements
CTC awards evaluated credit for military education and experience and other non-traditional learning. Refer to the eligibility requirements and list of required documents.
- Active-duty military: Service members are eligible to receive an official evaluation upon admission to CTC and upon receipt of all official college transcripts and the Joint Service Transcript (JST).
- Non-Active-duty/civilian: Students are required to complete six semester hours with a 2.0 (C or better) grade point average with CTC.
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS: ALL students must have official transcripts from any and all previously attended colleges and universities sent directly to CTC before an official evaluation can be processed. Student copies of transcripts are not acceptable. This requirement cannot be eliminated or modified.
- ACTIVE-DUTY ARMY: Go to https://jst.doded.mil/ and send your official transcript to Central Texas College in Killeen, Texas.
- WARRANT OFFICERS: Certified True Copy of Officer Record Brief and Officer Evaluation Report
- NAVY/MARINES/COAST GUARD: Go to https://jst.doded.mil/ and send your official transcript to Central Texas College in Killeen, Texas.
- AIR FORCE: Go to https://www.airuniversity.af.edu/Barnes/CCAF/Display/Article/803247/community-college-of-the-air-force-transcripts/ and send your official transcript to Central Texas College in Killeen, Texas.
- PRIOR SERVICE: Students must submit a copy of DD 214, copies of NCOERs and certificate or DA1059 of military service schools completed. Military work experience cannot be more than 10 years old to be considered for credit.
- TESTING: In order to have CLEPS, DANTES, ASE or APP considered for credit, you must have the testing agency submit official tests results directly to CTC. If test results are listed on JST, we will take the result directly from the JST transcript. Any test results more than 10 years old cannot be considered for credit.
To receive an official evaluation you must complete a Request for Official Evaluation.
The PDF Evaluation Request Form is available when submitting hard-copy documentation or Civilian Work Experience forms. They can be mailed to the address below:
Central Texas College
ATTN: Student Services - Evaluations
P.O. Box 1800
Killeen, TX 76540-1800
Evaluations are completed after receipt of all required documents and transcripts. If documents are missing or do not meet the above listed requirements, you will be notified in writing identifying the reason your evaluation cannot be processed at this time.
If you are an ArmyIgnitED student and have questions about your evaluation, contact us at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-792-3348 ext.1635. All other students with evaluation questions, we can help you at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-792-3348, ext. 1317.