Central Texas College is proud to be one of the top veteran-serving colleges in the country with knowledgeable support for student educational success. We want you to achieve all of your college and career goals. Our Veteran Services team will help you navigate the process and explore the full value of your veteran’s educational benefits which includes:
- Maximum credit for military education and training
- Guaranteed transfer of credits toward a four-year degree with one of our many partner institutions, including Texas A&M University-Central Texas
- The VetSuccess on Campus program from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Student Veteran Organization chapter
- Yellow Ribbon Program School
Chapter 33 Post 9-11 GI Bill® veterans that are not 100% eligible for the benefit as per their Certificate of Eligibility, Chapter 31 Veteran Readiness and Employment veterans, or are not using the Texas Hazlewood Exemption to pay for unmet tuition will be required to pay tuition in full or engage in the college payment plan before their next tuition payment deadline. Failure to exercise either one of these options will result in the loss of all classes.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.